A Super Special Favorite mix of lo-fi ether visions and hazy cacaphonic flows, but still some favorite hazy memory melodies and buried guitar beneath currents of reflection for a lazy Sunday afternoon.
* 'Jewel', more reflections of sorrow and beauty.
* 'Tribal (live @BVB), while filled with muffled beats and ether verb, seemingly behind a wall of faint white noise.... possibly a ritual to the goddess of memory reflection. Performed live at the Bizarre Vampire Bazaar many many moons ago.
* 'Tunnel', a brief jaunt of loverly melody vocals and layers of voice.
* 'Lavender Leaves Traces'... still one of my Absolute and utterly reflective, favorite guitar tracks. Layers of ethereal voices, haunting guitar and the deepest love ever known in traces of Lavender Leaves.
* Special Side note, 'Kitty Messages' was titled thusly, because while I was editing the track, Sassy cat was snoozing next to me, and her ears were twitching every which way, as if she were receiving some secret kitty message for her alone through the transmission.
* Also, 'Visions of your smile' is a 'Once amid a dream' (off of 'Sounds from beyond...' ) remix that includes more tweaked guitar tones and layered vox.
*** Some tracks on this album, I truly wish were longer, then I could cocoon myself inside their fragile shells. 'Sleepy Willow X' is one of those fragmented memories of repetitive guitar and autoharp meanderings I wish to live in forever... don't ask me why.... just a feeling.
* 'Loving Beneath the Current' is a great followup to 'Sleepy Willow X', it drops down the sharp strings to a fuzzier current of loving beneath fuzzy waves of longing.
*** I can't even tell you how connected I am to 'Tighter To Me'.... it is a love memory poem. But the Guitar and metallic found objects layered in a wash in the background, remind me of so many musical influences throughout my life... all mixed together in a memory loop. The melody and sounds, are always within me, I pull them out from time to time, even after all these years.
There are lyrics as well, I may add them someday, or you could check the Dark Muse FB pg, as there may be these lyrics in a 'Note' there.
Original art gone.
****SPECIAL BONUS TRACK**** Track 14 is the Full track Version unedited bonus of Lavender Leaves Traces. 24min long track.... which is just an extension of the original shortened version... for your zoning amusement.
SPECIAL NOTE: Most of my work over the years was IMPROVISED, with the exception of a few lyrical tracks that I may have used early writings of & possibly some tones that may have been stuck in my head.
Dark Muse came into being as the gutter wail of the howling banshee at the night sky, back in 2000. I spew forth improvised
sounds of Ritual Ambient whilst speaking in tongues and lay surrounded by bones in a macabre dank tomb, all the while reveling in natures lucid dark shadowy decay. ~X~...more